Brain Boosters for Babies!
- Brain builders, integrating right and left hemisphere for future learning
- Receive neuromuscular stimulation
- development of the vestibular system (balance in inner ear)
- Help baby relax and edge off fussiness
- Awareness and building of body parts and core for physical milestones
- Specific engagement that helps baby fluctuate between their center and the world
- Social skills
- shoulder n back aches
- building your core without worsening diastasis - build pelvic floor back to recovery
- mummy's thumb/carpel tunnel syndrome from carrying babies
-toning and gradual strengthening of deep core, glutes, and arm muscles
- minimise varicose veins
- development of the vestibular system (balance in inner ear) - motor skills
- hand leg coordination
- attention security from mommy
- social skills
At our Child Massage Tuina workshop made specially for beginners. Mums, Dads, Kids you are welcome at our class.
We focus on the types of hand techniques and master several do-it-at home massages which are natural and non-invasive. Lesson is conducted in English and handout notes for reference will be provided.
The massage also known as tuina, is suitable for babies as early as 2 months and is effective up to 12 years of age.
It helps to relieve discomforts and also to improve in their overall appetite and immunity. Conditions treatable are, cough, asthma, fever, low appetite. constipation, diarrhoea, bed wetting and more.
We strongly believe that child massage will build a greater bond, improve overall health and well being for your little ones and for your whole family.
Baby Massage Workshop is made specially for babies age 2 to 10 months. Bring along the dads to learn as well!
Learn natural and non-invasive massage techniques to build a stronger bond, relieve discomforts, boost immunity and enhance developmental growth.
Babies may face teething itch/pain, muscle tension, headaches, constipation, diarrhoea or fever and they may not be able to communicate clearly to us. One way is to learn these massages to help relieve discomforts.
Babies love routines. Set aside just 10 to 15 minutes a day to spend quality to bond and strengthen our little ones! We believe, a happy baby equals to a happy mummy and daddy!
Are you experiencing:
❌Frequent back pain?
❌'Heaviness' in your pelvic floor?
❌Pelvic pain in groin, buttocks or tailbone area
❌'Mummy Tummy' not getting smaller?
An empowering and interactive education for any woman whose keen to strengthen her core and pelvic floor.
Gain information and learn quick effective exercises to squeeze into a busy day and most importantly, help you understand how to build greater strength and confidence, in your core and pelvic floor.